276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gourmet Perle Chefs Collection Cat Food, Mixed, 60 x 85g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With the finest ingredients: quality animal proteins provide excellent flavour and high acceptability Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, molluscs and crustaceans (4% whole shrimps), fish and fish derivatives (of which plaice 4%), minerals, various sugars. Mini Fillets in Gravy from Gourmet Perle siple and refined creations for an irresistable tasting experience every day. Complete cat food must contain meat. I’m vegetarian but I’d never limit meat in my cat’s diet. Unlike humans, cats need certain amino acids, such as taurine, that can only be found in meat and fish. Some good-quality meat cat foods also contain veg such as carrots, and some cats enjoy this (my cat won’t touch it!), so I’ve included a meat-and-veg cat food product among the recommendations.

Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, molluscs and crustaceans (4% whole shrimps), fish and fish derivatives (of which tuna 4%), minerals, various sugars.Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, molluscs and crustaceans (4% whole shrimps), fish and fish derivatives (of which salmon 4%), minerals, various sugars. Iams is nutritionally complete, wheat-free, and contains 89% animal protein (higher than most other cat foods, including some wet varieties). It’s specially designed to support a strong immune and digestive system, and helps to reduce tartar built-up. May be too tough on senior teeth and gums, though.

Tuna Compostion:Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, fish and fish derivatives (of which Tuna 4%), minerals and various sugars. The kibbles are high in readily-available protein, calcium and other nutrients, which your growing kitten needs and the recipe also contains taurine (an amino acid, essential for kitty’s eyesight) plus added vitamins and chelated minerals to help maximise nutrient absorption. Most importantly, cats of all ages love it – but at this price, you will want to promote your feline to more affordable adult food as they grow a bit older. Meat and animal derivatives (of which turkey 4%), vegetable protein extracts, fish and fish derivatives minerals, various sugars. Turkey Composition:Meat and animal derivatives (of which 4% Turkey), vegetable protein extracts, fish and fish derivatives, minerals and various sugars. Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Sterilised Adult Wet Cat Food Jelly: The best wet cat food for weight control

Keep your cat happy and healthy our pick of the best cat food you can buy for your favourite feline

Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, molluscs and crustaceans (4% whole shrimps), fish and fish derivatives (of which Ocean fish 4%), minerals, various sugars. Vitamin A (680 IU), vitamin D3 (105 IU), ferrous sulphate monohydrate (23.9mg), calcium iodate anhydrous (0.3mg), cupric sulphate pentahydrate (2.7mg), manganous sulphate monohydrate (4.7mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate (39mg).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment