276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ATUMTEK Selfie Stick Tripod, Extendable 3 in 1 Aluminum Bluetooth Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote for iPhone 13/13 Pro/12/11 Pro/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/7, Samsung Huawei LG Google Sony Smartphones, Black

£11.995£23.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After your phone synced with “ATUMTEK” successfully, extend the telescopic arm to your desired length.

A strong telescopic arm with anodic coating and tripod legs supported by aluminum hinges– the most durable setup so far. Take note that since the phone mount’s cradle isn’t deep enough, you will need to remove your phone case. All products will need to be checked, and in some cases repaired to current safety standards before resale.Items are untested and unsorted by Jobalots and may be damaged, coming directly from the source company. This is no ordinary selfie stick though as it can double as a tripod which for me is good news and this also sports an option most mobile tripods leave out and it is height adjustment, I have several tripods here which all do a great job but they all miss one thing which is the option to adjust height and this model solves this issue for me but does not have the option to move the camera via remote or buttons but allows you to snap photos via a detachable remote control enabled with Bluetooth which is fine. With that said, having a tripod is incredibly handy – you won't need to carry additional equipment and will be able to snap selfies from afar thanks to the Bluetooth remote control. You can start off by using it just as any other selfie stick: Simply mount your phone into the phone clip and rotate the bracket to get the right angle. ATUMTEK Bluetooth Selfie Stick Tripod, Extendable 3 in 1 Aluminum Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote and Tripod Stand 270 Rotation for iPhone 12/11 Pro/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/7, Samsung and Smartph - Walmart.

At the end of the stick, there is a durable bracket and a phone clip, both of which can rotate freely, and the phone clip is adjustable for a phone width from 2. I am not sure how well the tripod would do outdoors as it comes with a pretty lightweight design and may not be able to handle rocky terrain or rough weather conditions. Selfie sticks are a thing and have been a while but in fairness not for me but I can see the use for them, however for the selfie stick itself I feel time is running out due the improvement of cameras on mobile phones with better wide angle rear and front facing cameras.

It doesn’t make sense since this Bluetooth selfie stick claims itself capable of holding up to 15 kilos of load.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment