276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Have A Great Summer: H.A.G.S.

£6.005£12.01Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I walk without flinching through the burning cathedral of the summer. My bank of wild grass is majestic and full of music. It is a fire that solitude presses against my lips.”— Violette Leduc May your summer be filled with breathtaking sunsets that paint the sky in hues of gold, pink, and purple.

So you narrowed it down to just two friends, both of whom are children of immigrants. Did no one else stay on the line? I imagine there were quite a few generic conversations… Wishing you a summer of the brightest sunshine and the best times. I just know your summer is going to be an absolute blast! I don’t remember exactly what the process was. The imagery of the yearbook was just so funny to me. The yearbook is designed in just such a chaotic fashion. It’s trying to be well-designed but it’s still very much designed by a 12 or 13 year old. At the end, as you see in the film, it gets very existential, talking about these big ideas about life and wanting to slow down, because life will not always be like this. And I’m like, did an eight grader write this? These are thoughts I’m having ‘now’. It might be first aid. It might be how to repaint a room. It might be how to write a flawless essay. But learning something really useful this summer that you’ll remember for the rest of your life is a foolproof way to make this summer one you’ll remember in the same way. Whether you learn it through an organised programme or through your own trial and error, it’s also valuable to take charge of your own education if you’re feeling worn down by schoolwork. 15. Travel far from home Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the blue sky, is by no means waste of time.”Dearest teacher, I hope your trip is safe, happy, and filled with lasting memories! Have a great vacation!” I walk without flinching through the burning cathedral of the summer. My bank of wild grass is majestic and full of music. It is a fire that solitude presses against my lips.”– Violette Leduc In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”– Albert Camus

I hope this summer allows you to relax, rejuvenate and fully enjoy the warmer months. Have a great summer. Here’s to sun-kissed skin, sandy toes, and the feeling of pure bliss that comes with embracing the magic of summer. Life is now unfolding right before me, visibly and constantly, just like the flowers of summer that drops fanlike petals in an eternal soil. Happy summer holidays. You have really earned this vacation by working so hard on the last project. May you have a fun and exciting vacation!” Summertime. It was a song. It was a season. I wondered if that season would ever live inside me.”– Benjamin Alire SaenzThere are often extra days that people are allowed not to work which are called public holidays in the U.S and bank holidays in the U.K Wishing you a summer where each day feels like a vacation, and every moment is filled with pure bliss. Wishing you a summer season where the worries of the world melt away like ice cream on a sunny day. Summer means having juicy fruits and going to the beach. I hope you will have a great vacation with your family.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment