276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lanyard String, Cridoz 25 Colors Gimp String Plastic Lacing Cord with 20pcs Snap Clip Hooks and Keyrings for Crafts, Bracelet, Lanyards and Jewelry Making

£8.64£17.28Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Depending on the length of string you cut in the beginning, you can spend as little as twenty minutes or many many hours putting knots together.

Widely Applications: The plastic string cord are used for weaving and making bracelets, necklaces, lanyards, key rings, key chains, and other DIY craft decorations. The length of the lanyard combined with the useful range of clips makes this a extremely versatile lanyard. They can be used as keychains, ID badge holders, lamp pull-cords, bracelets, replacement zipper pulls, and just about anything else.

We are one of the UK's top supplier of custom printed neckstraps as well as of off-the-shelf plain and pre-printed straps.

I spent some time i would usually have spent playing video games or bored in class making this lanyard instead. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Comes with 3 types jewelry making accessories: key rings, snap clip hooks, open rings and lobster clasps. Now you can finally string your Blue Lace Agates, Angelite, blue Aquamarine, Blue Aventurine, and maybe even some shades of Tanzinite beads on something that matches them better. As you become more experienced, you can do many tricks and twists to make a more interesting lanyard, and I might make another Instructable about these later.A breakaway safety release is essential if you work around manufacturing machinery or work at an organisation or school with high health and workplace safety requirements. BRING BACK CHILDHOOD MEMORIES: So much material included it's perfect for large groups, it was fun for young adults to enjoy such a simple, yet fun craft together.

We are wholly owned and operated by Ribbonworks, who have grown to become one of the UK's foremost providers of neckstraps and other custom printed promotional products. Vintage Plastic Lacing - 3/32" Pvc Cord, Craft Lacing, Craft Cord - SOLD by THE YARD - Plastic "Gimp" for Friendship Bracelets, Etc.x 50 feet (W x L); the diameter of the keychain ring clip is 1inch; the length of the snap clip hook is 1inch. You can use this plastic lace to make key-chains, lanyard necklaces, gimp bracelets, key fobs, lanyards,earrings, zipper pulls, jewelry, and much more. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. A string clip lanyard is available in a choice of colours and comes with a string clip instead of the more common metal trigger clip - the string clip can be attached to cardholder or a range of devices or proximity fobs. I have also taught several people to do them, but it is definitely much harder when I cannot help them face-to-face.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment