276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clarke Heavy Duty Portable Instant Garage Carport - Small – Dark Green (4.5 x 3 x 2.4m)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No mention of pegging these is made in the instruction manual and no pegs are supplied, but as the feet already have holes in them and given how far these legs were moving in the wind, I subsequently decided to peg them.

Now no drips partly because the breathers only see low humidity cold air from near the floor and outside, and mainly because the new inner surface is is not cold. There’s a sizeable gap around the metal door and more importantly a gap at the roof where the facia board fastens to the roof bearers, so a through flow. That's a installation issue though that has nothing to do with the intrinsic qualities of the product itself. Fully UV treated (with added fade blockers, anti-fungal and anti-yellowing agents) for protection against sun and rain.Just Kampers Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number FRN 719747. It can also be used to protect your pride and joy, whether it be a boat or a car from the elements, while also being great for site storage for builders and extra storage for schools, businesses and local authorities. There are also motorcycle storage and shed versions that are smaller, but the small garage seemed to provide the best ground space to cost ratio. I ended up stapling a large sleeper at one end to prevent this from happening and stop wind blown water / leaves etc accumulating. It does, however, keep you out of the wind and rain, and it has often been warmer in the ‘tent’ (as it is known here) than the brick garage this winter.

There’s also quite a gap at the bottom of the end panels - so expect a through draft at ground level and leaves and other garden rubbish will be blown inside the garage. Practical for all manner of uses, it can also be used for outdoor trade shows and exhibitions, as building site storage, as a temporary workspace and additional storage. Please make use of any product reviews or youtube clips we have available to learn more about the item.It's built such that the front and rear panels are left off the ground and so air flows underneath and through the structure. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Apart from that, clear instructions, dead simple to put up, not a bit missing from either box (two bits left over but that's fine by me). OSB apparently stands for oriented strand board not odds ‘n sods board - which is what it looks like it’s made from! Awaiting completion of base before erection of Garage but have used before and happy to purchase when I saw the discounted offer!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment