276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Epson EcoTank ET-5850 A4 Print/Scan/Copy/Fax High Performance Business Printer

£44.995£89.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can print with a wireless connection on my home network, but not on a VPN (virtual private network). What should I do?

The option for 2-Sided Printing (Windows) or Two-sided Printing Settings (Mac) is gray or not available. What should I do? WiFi CERTIFIED™, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. WiFi Direct may require printer software.

The WorkForce WF-110 is Epson’s smallest printer - with built-in Wi-Fi and rechargeable battery, it’s designed for total portability for business users who need print capabilities on the go. Part of the ink from the included bottles is used for initial setup; yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles. Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit www.epson.com/inkinfo I was able to print from my Mac before with an Ethernet connection, but now I can't. What should I do? I tried to install the product in Windows with a wireless connection, but the installation failed. What should I do?

There are always trade-offs when it comes to portable printers. But given it serves up prints with such detail and clarity, even at slow speeds, we would recommend the Epson WorkForce WF-110 to anyone who needs to print documents on the road. I can't print from Windows with a wireless connection after I replaced my router. What should I do? months of standard limited warranty or 80,000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12-month extended service plan (total of 24 months or 80,000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles. See Limited Warranty for details. The tall design makes it especially easy to photocopy documents on the raised scanner bed, while the copies collect underneath. There’s only room for 60 sheets in this output tray, but you can fit 250 sheets in the main input tray and another 35 in the automatic document feeder on top. In the Scanner Features section, the OCR test result was written as Built-In, but this is incorrect. You need to use the Epson Scan 2 app for this feature, so it's corrected to say Software. Also, the Mobile App section listed Microsoft Office and TXT files as printable by both OS, but it only works on the Android version of the app. Both test results were updated.As a rule, home and office printers from any brand should last between three and five years, depending on daily usage and maintenance. For what it’s worth, Epson currently offers a 5-year warranty on selected EcoTank printers. The 'Duplex Scanning' test now includes a more detailed result explaining the duplex scanning process. The text also reflects the scanning process in greater detail. Speed are also a factor when choosing the best Epson printers, so it's worth selecting the fastest printers in your budget. You may not need speed over other features, but generally, if this is an issue, select a wired connection, as even the best wireless printers struggle to maintain consistent print speeds. I can't print from my Mac with a wireless connection since I received an exchange product from Epson. What should I do?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment