276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot-Headz! Trinidad Scorpion Lethal Hot Chilli Sauce. 57% Trinidad Scorpion Chilli Hot Sauce 800,000-2 Million Scoville Rating Chilli Pepper Sauce For Dips, Marinade, Seasoning & Cooking (148ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Trappey’s Louisiana Hot Sauce is like an amped up Cajun sauce, big on vinegary flavor and salt, but light on heat. That lower heat, though, makes it very usable. To push for the top end of the scale, use only Reapers or 7-Pot Brain Strains if you can get them. Pure Scorpions would be crazy killer hot. Or vary it up like I did. You can also make this with roasted jalapenos, or pretty much any pepper you prefer. If you’re concerned about salt-intake, careful here. Tabasco Scorpion has 190 mg of sodium, which is about 8% of your daily intake. Regular Tabasco is only 2%, so it’s a big difference. That said, you don’t really notice it tasting too salty over the intense heat here. Collectibility If you want an extreme heat statement from your hot sauce, Mad Dog 357 delivers that in spades. This is big-time heat, but with that comes tradeoffs in flavor and usability. The branding is fun and fits the experience. Very collectible. The Last Dab XXX features three types of the super-hot Pepper X, and it’s a hot one for sure. But not quite as hot as you may have heard in our books. There’s good flavor here, too. Usability trails some (as it does with all extreme hot sauces), but The Last Dab makes up for it in spades with collectibility.

This is the first on the list that comes with a warning to not taste this hot sauce directly. The label says you need to use it sparingly, adding it to your food as you cook. CaJohn’s Hydra 7-Pot Primo Kentuxican Bourbon Hot Sauce is a unique blending of Mexican and Bluegrass flavors. It’s earthy sweet, smoky, and fiery in all the right ways, well-balanced and delicious. If you love bourbon BBQ sauces or chipotle hot sauces, this sauce is a must to try. Crystal Hot Sauce is a perfect every day “driver” for your table. Its low-medium heat is very eatable, and the flavor is well-balanced between peppery bite and vinegar tang.There’s no surprise why Tabasco Original Red Sauce is a staple condiment. It’s as versatile as a hot sauce comes, with a delicious vinegar tang and very eatable heat. Hot sauce newbies and aficionados alike can enjoy it. Basically all you have to do is give everything a rough chop to make it easier for your blender or food processor to work it into the consistency you like. Remove the seeds from the lemon and cut it into pieces, including the skin. IMPORTANT Be sure to wear gloves, open your kitchen window for ventilation and DO wash your hands with soap and water immediately after handling such lethal peppers. Carefully bottle the hot sauce while it is still hot, this will help sterilize the bottles, be sure to use bottles that have already been sterilized. Tabasco also makes a habanero sauce that I think tastes even better than the scorpion sauce. It also has a lower Scoville level, making it more usable on a daily basis.

Garlic: Adds a robust, earthy flavor that counterbalances the heat of the peppers. Substitute: Garlic powder or onion if fresh garlic is not available.RADS Pepper Sauce (RADS Reserve) is at its core a simple four-ingredient hot sauce, though the barrel aging really enhances the flavors. It’s big on garlic, though it blends surprisingly well (a blessing or curse, depending on how much garlic you were looking for.) This is a mild sauce with a nice pungent bite. And the label is a standout. Marinades – Add flair and flavour to your cooking with these fine chilli infused marinades and cooking sauces. There are a few things in this world that are better than a good Trinidad pepper sauce. The only problem is, good Trinidad pepper sauce can be hard to come by. That’s why it’s so great that you can make your own at home! All you need is a few simple ingredients and a blender, and you’ll be well on your way to enjoying the best Trinidad pepper sauce around. The best part is that you can customize it to your own taste, making it as spicy or as mild as you like. So go ahead and give it a try – your taste buds will thank you! A Staple In Many Caribbean Households: Pepper Sauce Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce is mild and filled with flavor – tangy and bright. It’s a definite win for those who prefer green sauces over red and a must with Mexican food. Tinned Beans – Oh so good for all your favourite Mexican recipes, refried beans are a staple ingredient for burritos, wraps, nachos etc.

Zatarain’s Cajun Hot Sauce leans into a delicious mix of aged red peppers, vinegar, garlic, and salt. Lots of salt. It’s as versatile as you’d expect from Cajun/Lousiana-style hot sauces, but those watching your sodium intake, take care in the amount you use. Dave’s Cool Cayenne is a surprising offering in a Dave’s line well-known for big heat. It’s warmth grows to a very eatable simmer with a tasty peppery flavor and vinegary tang. This is a daily-driver hot sauce that can be used on near everythi Professor Phardtpounder’s Colon Cleaner is a flavorful, mustard-based hot sauce with nicely balanced heat. It’s very collectible and makes a statement on the table. Mustard-based hot sauces, though, are not for everyone. For those who love the challenge of truly spicy food, this list is probably very appetizing! The key is to be careful and make sure you sample these hot hot sauces with care – you don’t want to end up with a trip to the emergency room. Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce was the very first hot sauce I ever tried. I was in my 10s, and I said a bad word. A dab of Tabasco was my punishment.Mate i gotta say you guys are on point with your sauces. Awesome flavour and great heat and a very reasonable price. I will definitely buy from you guys again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment